Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Luckily, we were available, and we were more than happy that we could offer our services to this couple. We are sure it will all work out, and afterwards, they will have a good story to tell people and be able to laugh about it afterwards. This is a first! And now, we have another interesting story to tell too!
We look forward to working with this nice couple. Despite the stress they must be feeling, they were still very respectful, polite and considerate people.
Friday, August 17, 2007
They were such great sports, especially Will, since he was kept in the dark about the whole thing until we were actually at the beach. There he was, dressed in shorts, which he claims that he usually doesn't wear, driving to an unknown location, but completely trusting Kathryn and just going along with it.
They are one of those few couples that you can just look at and not only see, but also feel their genuine love for each other and feel inspired by it. A truly picture perfect couple to boot! It's rare for us to finish a photo shoot and come out of it feeling more energized than we did before the shoot, but that's how much fun this couple was.
Here's to you, Kathryn and Will! To many more years to come!
Sunday, August 12, 2007
We look forward to working with them... They sound like a lovely couple!
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Meatballs with Sticky Rice
-1 cup glutinous rice
-1 lb. lean ground pork
-2 tsp. minced ginger
-1 small onion, chopped finely
-1 tbsp. soy sauce
-1/2 tsp. cornstarch
-1/2 tsp. sugar
-1/2 tsp. salt
-1 tsp. rice wine
1. Place the rice in a bowl and cover with water. Let it soak while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
2. Mix all the other ingredients thoroughly, making sure the onions are chopped finely, or the meatballs will fall apart.
3. Roll meatballs into walnut sized portions and set aside.
4. Drain the rice. Roll the meatballs in the rice, gently pushing down so the rice will stick.
5. Steam the meatballs for 20 to 30 minutes.