Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Testinomy - Grace

Hi Julia and Eddie,

Thanks for the list. I see a few competitors sneaked in! I think everyone
had a great time. The photos were a huge hit!! The next day during the show,
we overheard several complimentary comments about the party, and guys were
showing off their photos to each other!

I know you were all very busy the entire time and then some. We appreciated
all of you staying late and printing so we could display the photos at our
booth the next day. All but one person came by the booth and picked up their
photos. We should have the candid shots posted this week, so maybe this one
guy will check the website and ask for his to be mailed.

It was a pleasure working with you. We'll be back in Long Beach in 2010 for
the same show, so if I'm still doing this, I'd definitely like to work with
you again. I think the photos made a huge difference.(I now have the
reputation as "the guy" who threw the Laker Girls party, so I'll have to
come up with something bigger and better.)

Thanks again!

Grace

No comments: